- able to speak (a little bit), but eager to practice more?
- familiar with some vocabulary, but find yourself unable to use it, because you don’t speak Dutch anywhere?
- between A1 and B1-level?
What you will get:
- Weekly guided speaking practice sessions on Wednesdays 7-8pm given by my lovely, warm, welcoming and encouraging assisting teachers.
- 4 sessions per month, so only 12.50 per session!
- A comfortable learning environment in small groups (+-3 people) at your level of Dutch.
- Practice on real-life subjects: The speaking hour is filled with role play and questions you ask each other to have guided, but improvised conversations in Dutch.
- Notes and points of improvement from the teachers.
What you need:
- 📙To have B2+ English level
- ✨To be comfortable using a computer. Sharing screen, using mic/vid
- 🇳🇱To be able to speak a little bit, A1 is enough!
No! There are some files that will be shared with you with the speaking subjects and sometimes handy links will be shared during the class! 😊
Yes, of course! Your cancellation will be effective from the next month.
The speaking hours are online via Discord in a live call
No! Certificates are only part of my full Dutch courses. The speaking hour is included for 10 weeks in all my full courses! More info here →