We guarantee that you will reach the advertised level by the end of a given group course. Your level will be assessed through your score on the final exam, performance in class and in the speaking hour.
In case you haven’t reached that level:
- You will receive a 1-on-1 level assessment
- You will receive a spot in one of the upcoming courses on the same level again (free of charge)
- if after the course, your level is still not high enough, you will receive a full refund.
In case your level is still not high enough (after second course, Final exam, and the 1-on-1 assessment), you get your money back.
- You must attend all the group lessons
- You must assess all the peer learning sessions
- You must complete all homework every week (reading, writing, learning words etc)
- Claim has to be made within 2 weeks after the course end date