👉🏼 This 2-hour online Zoom masterclass will equip you with all the knowledge, skills, strategies, and tips needed to excel in the Inburgering exam (in English, don’t worry ;)) The intensive session will cover all language exams.
Book your spot below! More dates are available.
What you will get:
- 2 personal assessments in speaking and writing
- The presentation & materials given in the regular online zoom masterclass.
- A deep understanding of the exam structure, language used in the exam, and requirements.
- Exam prep essentials specific to each language exam.
- Proven Inburgering-exam specific strategies, on time management, and trick questions.
- Condensed study materials, resources, practice exercises and a recording of the session.
- 30 minute Q&A time after the masterclass.
- Spreekexamen (Speaking Exam)
- Setup and structure (opzet en structuur)
- Common questions (veelgestelde vragen)
- Handy phrases (handige woorden/zinnen)
- Tips to prepare (voorbereidingstips)
- Tips for during the exam (tips gedurende het examen)
- Example questions (voorbeeldvragen)
- Practice exercises (oefeningen)
- Leesexamen (Reading Exam)
- Exam format and structure
- Common question types
- Strategies for effective reading comprehension
- Vocabulary and key phrases
- Practice exercises and sample texts
- Schrijfexamen (Writing Exam)
- Exam requirements and expectations
- Key writing techniques and structures
- Tips for organizing your thoughts
- Grammar and vocabulary essentials
- Sample writing prompts and exercises
- Luisterexamen (Listening Exam)
- Exam format and types of listening tasks
- Effective listening strategies
- Vocabulary and expressions for comprehension
- Note-taking techniques
- Practice exercises with audio samples
- Final Tips
- Recap of essential exam preparation strategies
- Resources for further practice and study
- Q&A session and individual guidance
My goal is to empower you with the necessary knowledge and skills to tackle each section of the Inburgering exam with confidence!
Note: This masterclass does not include official exam registration or certification. It is intended to supplement your preparation and provide guidance for the Inburgering exam.
- Participants must have at least a B2 level of English proficiency.
- Access to a stable internet connection and a computer with Zoom installed.
- Registration is required to receive the meeting link and password.
- Registration is completed on a first come first serve basis. Each masterclass date is open for a maximum of 30 participants.
- In the event that participants need to cancel their reservation, they will be able to reschedule their spot for an alternative date that still has availability.
No, I have made all the materials myself. They consist of: presentations, texts with audio, exercises, interactive exercises and much more! After the course you have 3 more months of access to the materials, or a little more if you need it 😊
Payments are processed through Stripe, which supports Apple Payments, iDeal and Credit/Debit cards
Yes, of course! You can read about the cancellation/refund rules here.
The course fully takes place online via Discord in a live call with me - all the lessons are taught in small and interactive groups! There are lots of speaking and pronunciation practice during the course 😊
Definitely! When you pass the course, you will receive your certificate one week after the course ends. More info here →
- Sunday 23rd July 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time
- Sunday 17th September 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time
- Sunday 30th July 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time
- Sunday 1st October 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time