👉🏼 This comprehensive 2-hour online Zoom masterclass will equip you with all the knowledge, skills, strategies, and tips needed to excel in the Inburgering exam! The intensive session will cover all sections of the exam: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. Find a detailed outline of the masterclass below ⬇
Secure your participation by booking a spot! Multiple dates are available.
What you will get:
- A personal assessment in speaking and writing
- A thorough understanding of the exam structure, format, specific language use in the exam, and the requirements.
- Guidance on how to effectively prepare for each exam section, and improvement of your test-taking skills
- Proven strategies and techniques to approach the Inburgering exam confidently, such as effective time management, test-taking strategies, and how to deal with challenging questions.
- Curated study materials, resources, and practice exercises.
- 30 minute Q&A time after the masterclass.
- Spreekexamen (Speaking Exam)
- Setup and structure (opzet en structuur)
- Common questions (veelgestelde vragen)
- Handy phrases (handige woorden/zinnen)
- Tips to prepare (voorbereidingstips)
- Tips for during the exam (tips gedurende het examen)
- Example questions (voorbeeldvragen)
- Practice exercises (oefeningen)
- Leesexamen (Reading Exam)
- Exam format and structure
- Common question types
- Strategies for effective reading comprehension
- Vocabulary and key phrases
- Practice exercises and sample texts
- Schrijfexamen (Writing Exam)
- Exam requirements and expectations
- Key writing techniques and structures
- Tips for organizing your thoughts
- Grammar and vocabulary essentials
- Sample writing prompts and exercises
- Luisterexamen (Listening Exam)
- Exam format and types of listening tasks
- Effective listening strategies
- Vocabulary and expressions for comprehension
- Note-taking techniques
- Practice exercises with audio samples
- Final Tips
- Recap of essential exam preparation strategies
- Resources for further practice and study
- Q&A session and individual guidance
My goal is to empower you with the necessary knowledge and skills to tackle each section of the Inburgering exam with confidence!
Note: This masterclass does not include official exam registration or certification. It is intended to supplement your preparation and provide guidance for the Inburgering exam.
- Participants must have at least a B2 level of English proficiency.
- Access to a stable internet connection and a computer with Zoom installed.
- Registration is required to receive the meeting link and password.
- Registration is completed on a first come first serve basis. Each masterclass date is open for a maximum of 30 participants.
- In the event that participants need to cancel their reservation, they will be able to reschedule their spot for an alternative date that still has availability.
No, I have made all the materials myself. They consist of: presentations, texts with audio, exercises, interactive exercises and much more! After the course you have 3 more months of access to the materials, or a little more if you need it 😊
Payments are processed through Stripe, which supports Apple Payments, iDeal and Credit/Debit cards
Yes, of course! You can read about the cancellation/refund rules here.
The course fully takes place online via Discord in a live call with me - all the lessons are taught in small and interactive groups! There are lots of speaking and pronunciation practice during the course 😊
Definitely! When you pass the course, you will receive your certificate one week after the course ends. More info here →
- Sunday 23rd July 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time
- Sunday 17th September 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time
- Sunday 30th July 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time
- Sunday 1st October 7-9pm +30 mins Q&A time