More videos about the course:
What you will get:
- A solid foundation, and being able to speak with no experience required! Knowing a little already is an advantage for the first few lessons, but starting from scratch is also totally fine!
- 70 hours of active Dutch practice in 10 weeks! 1 x 5-10h preparation week 8 x 1.5h interactive class 18 x 1.5h peer learning sessions 8 x 2h Speaking/pronunciation session on Wednesdays 7-8pm 9 x 1-2h self-study 9 x 15 mins personal Q&A, your personal time with me. A lot can happen in 15 mins :)! 2 x 1h exam
- Tons of “live” practice during classes Focused on speaking, pronunciation, sentence structure and learning to teach yourself!
- Money back guarantee! If you do not reach your goals while actively participating in the course, you will receive 100% of your money back (click for info)
- Engaging peer learning and accountability You will find lots of support and accountability (click for info)
- Weekly real-life challenges for you and your peer!
What you need:
📙For participation in the course, the only requirement is a B2+ English level!
No, I have made all the materials myself. They consist of: presentations, texts with audio, exercises, interactive exercises and much more! After the course you have 3 more months of access to the materials, or a little more if you need it 😊
Payments are processed through Stripe, which supports Apple Payments, iDeal and Credit/Debit cards
Yes, of course! You can read about the cancellation/refund rules here.
The course fully takes place online via Discord in a live call with me - all the lessons are taught in small and interactive groups! There are lots of speaking and pronunciation practice during the course 😊
Definitely! When you pass the course, you will receive your certificate one week after the course ends. More info here →
What your week will look like:
This is an example for a cohort that has classes on Saturday