More videos about the course:
What you will get:
- A solid foundation to speak and write professionally about most topics You can already express yourself quite will, you just want that extra step to be comfortable working in this language
- Medium paced - 70 hours of active Dutch practice in 8 weeks! 1x 5-10h preparation week 8 x 1.5h weekly class 18 x 1.5h weekly peer learning sessions (click for info) 8 x 1h Speaking hour on Wednesdays 7-8pm 10 x 1-2h self-study 8 x 15 mins personal Q&A, your personal time with me. A lot can happen in 15 mins :)! 2 x 1h exam 1 x 2h boat trip all in Dutch about the history of Spijkenisse (when in season)
- Tons of “live” practice during classes Focused on speaking, pronunciation, sentence structure and learning to teach yourself!
- Money back guarantee! If you do not reach your goals while actively participating in the course, you will receive 100% of your money back (click for info)
- Engaging peer learning and accountability You will find lots of support and accountability (click for info)
- Weekly real-life challenges for you and your peer!
What you need:
For participation in the course, you need a B1+ English level!
No, I have made all the materials myself. They consist of: presentations, texts with audio, exercises, interactive exercises and much more! After the course you have 3 more months of access to the materials, or a little more if you need it 😊
Payments are processed through Stripe, which supports Apple Payments, iDeal and Credit/Debit cards
Yes, of course! You can read about the cancellation/refund rules here.
The course fully takes place online via Discord in a live call with me - all the lessons are taught in small and interactive groups! There are lots of speaking and pronunciation practice during the course 😊
Definitely! When you pass the course, you will receive your certificate one week after the course ends. More info here →